Aquarius is the eleventh sign of the zodiac, and goes from approximately January 21st to February 19th. The word 'Aquarius' means "water carrier" in Latin and is symbolized by waves. Aquarius is ruled by the planet Uranus and is an air sign (along with Gemini and Libra). They are the humanitarians of the signs. Aquarius people tend to be independent, assertive, eccentric, curious, and highly intellectual. They are the rebels of the zodiac. This box is suitable for those with an Aquarius Sun sign and Aquarius Risings.
Inside your Aquarius box, you will receive:
- Aquarius symbol necklace (stainless steel, with a 19" chain)
- Fluorite slice (with display stand)
- Tumbled Black Obsidian, which is associated with the planet Uranus
- Tumbled Labradorite, which is associated with the element of air
- Clear glass votive candle holder and candle
- Custom Aquarius perfume roller (a blend of lavender, aged patchouli, white spruce, and cypress essential oils in a base of jojoba oil)
- Winter Spice Chai (orange peel, cinnamon, ginger root, clove, cardamom, black peppercorns)
- Custom Aquarius bath salt (epsom salt, Himalayan pink salt, sea salt, lavender flowers, white pine needles )
Please remember that all crystals are natural and that there will be slight size, shape, and color differences between what you receive and what is pictured here.
Natural perfume scents do not typically last as long as more standard ones. Reapply as needed.
Each zodiac box will be released for sale a few weeks before that sign's dates begin.