Capricorn is the tenth sign of the zodiac, and goes from approximately December 21st to January 20th. The word 'Capricorn' comes from the Latin meaning "goat-horned" and is symbolized by a sea-goat. Capricorn is ruled by the planet Saturn and is an earth sign (along with Taurus and Virgo). They are the over-achievers of the signs. Capricorn people tend to be ambitious, determined, practical, and stubborn. They are the structure lovers. This box is suitable for those with an Capricorn Sun sign and Capricorn Risings.
Inside your Capricorn box, you will receive:
- Capricorn symbol necklace (stainless steel, with a 19" chain)
- Grenatite freeform
- Tumbled Hematite, which is associated with the planet Saturn
- Tumbled Petrified Wood, which is associated with the element of earth
- Green glass votive candle holder and candle
- Custom Capricorn perfume roller (a blend of coriander, aged patchouli, myrrh, and cypress essential oils in a base of jojoba oil)
- Winter Spice Chai (orange peel, cinnamon, ginger root, clove, cardamom, black peppercorns)
- Custom Capricorn bath salt (epsom salt, Himalayan pink salt, sea salt, ginger root, myrrh powder, frankincense essential oil, myrrh essential oil )
Please remember that all crystals are natural and that there will be slight size, shape, and color differences between what you receive and what is pictured here.
Natural perfume scents do not typically last as long as more standard ones. Reapply as needed.
Each zodiac box will be released for sale a few weeks before that sign's dates begin.