Scorpio is the eighth sign of the zodiac, and goes from approximately October 23rd to November 21st. The word 'Scorpio' means scorpion in Latin and is symbolized by the scorpion. Scorpio is ruled by the planet Pluto and is a water sign (along with Pisces and Cancer). They are the mysterious mystics of the signs. Scorpio people tend to be both forthcoming and evasive, blunt, controlling, intuitive, passionate, and fiercely loyal. This box is suitable for those with a Scorpio Sun sign and Scorpio Risings.
Inside your Scorpio box, you will receive:
- Scorpio symbol necklace (stainless steel, with a 19" chain)
- Labradorite Freeform
- Spirit Quartz, which is associated with the planet Pluto
- Tumbled Clear Quartz, which is associated with the element of water
- Black & gold geometric glass votive candle holder and candle
- Custom Scorpio perfume roller (a blend of black pepper, spikenard, bergamot, rose, and fir needle in a base of jojoba oil)
- Triple Tulsi Delight Tea (holy basil, peppermint, cinnamon, cardamom, rose petals)
- Custom Scorpio bath salt (epsom salt, Himalayan pink salt, sea salt, thyme, fir needle essential oil)
Please remember that all crystals are natural and that there will be slight size, shape, and color differences between what you receive and what is pictured here.
Natural perfume scents do not typically last as long as more standard ones. Reapply as needed.
Each zodiac box will be released for sale a few weeks before that sign's dates begin.